Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
- Is Algora free for developers?
- Yes! In fact, you keep 100% of the bounties you earn. 💎
- What is the work classification for bounties?
- Bounties are classified as 1099 contract work (non-employee compensation).
- Does my company need to submit 1099 forms to the IRS for developers rewarded through Algora?
- No, Algora does that for you!
- How does it work with private code repositories?
- If your repository is private, developers need to request access before they can solve your issue / bounty. Within your workspace, you can view their requests and add them as repo collaborators. Learn more
- Do developers sign NDAs/IP Assignments?
- You can use our documents feature to add NDAs & IP Assignments: developers e-sign these documents in their application.